Get your pen and paper out.
Substitute "girl" for "boy" and send me the pages.
Breathe deeply until you feel relaxed. When you're ready, open your eyes, read the next sentence, and write what you're feeling.
1. From Billy Joel's song "The Night is Still Young":
- I'm young enough to see the passionate boy that I used to be, but I'm old enough to say I got a good look at the other side.
2. Then take a break, breathing in slow and steady breaths before taking to the page again. Respond to this from Lenny Kravitz's song "Can't Get You Off My Mind":
- I’m old enough to see behind me, young enough to feel my soul.
- Life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone.